06 April 2010

Tried another brand.

Today I woke up as usual, running around, trying to get ready fast so that I could get to the store to get my Diet Rockstar.  But unlike other mornings something awful happened, I drove up to the gas station and went inside and to my surprise, they had no Diet Rockstars.  I was already running late so I had no time to go somewhere else! I decided what the heck, I would just try another diet energy drink.  It was awful I could not believe that I had wasted $3 on something that tasted so awful and had no effect on me at all.  It tasted like I was drinking a flat orange soda, it was so horrible that I decided I was going to write a blog on the most amazing sugar free energy drink on the market, DIET ROCKSTAR.  

1 comment:

  1. Low male libido can be caused by poor diet, high blood pressure, bad circulation, hormonal imbalances, medication and drug use.

    natural focus product

    ReplyDelete